Ways to Donate
Thanks to your generosity, the Nota Bene Players & Singers (NBPS) is able to programme events curated by Howard Dyck, Artistic Director. It is with these funds the organization is able to offer professional level concerts of historical informed performance. Funds additionally allow us to plan for future events in anticipation of our following season offerings and for any future projects such as festivals and/or workshops.
Funding stability as well as prudent financial planning allow the organization to programme confidently of choice and direction.
We wish to thank all for your generous financial support and hope to see you soon in audience as we most assuredly miss performing to you in person.
Please consider supporting us on a monthly basis as this lends well to funding predictability (use the CanadaHelps.ca form for this).
WAYS TO DONATE
- Donate directly through INTERAC TRANSFER. Send your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org
(* mail email@example.com should you need any assistance with this option)
- Donate through CHEQUE. Make your cheque payable to "Nota Bene Players & Singers" and mail to the following address at
Nota Bene Players & Singers
623 Bluenose Crescent
- Donate through Canada Helps or through CREDIT CARD. Please fill the following form and Canada Help will issue a tax receipt after the donation has cleared. [CLICK HERE]
- Donate through ENDOWMENT or gift of SECURITIES Contact our NBPS Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for these donation categories.
* All donations of $10.00 and above will be receipted for tax purposes. (Charity Registration no.: 866582315 RR0001)
* CanadaHelps.ca issues tax receipt for donations according to its receipt policy.